<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Friday, May 13, 2005

I should be studying.

Instead I am going to complain about how Chemistry is kicking my a$$ ! I'll be honest and say upfront that I should have studied more. Apparently (can you believe this?) I am supposed to study 2 hours for every 1 hour of class time. 2 nights/week x 3hrs = 6 hrs. 6 x 2 = 12 hrs. + Labs every other weekend = 4 hrs x 2 = 8hrs/2 = 4. 4 + 12 = 16 hrs of study time / A W E E K!

I'll just go ahead and say I don't have 16hrs/week to put into a chemistry course. The sad truth of the matter is that I am playing a deadly (yes, deadly) game of "catch-up".

The good news is that I know how to convert a molecule to a gram (probably helpful when making meth. Just a guess.) and how to figure out the wavelength from frequency of light! woot!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -