<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Imagine a world where your supervisor rules, unchallenged.

I think I am going to start a new card game. The cards will consist of E2, E3, E4, E5, E6 and E7's. I'll call it "NCO trump".

I love seeing a PFC get chewed out by an SGT, only to have that SGT get chewed out by an SFC for blaming something on the PFC. As much as I hate being a PFC, sometimes it has it's advantages.

Luckily I am in aviation. In aviation, a PFC can tell an SGT to "get bent" in certain situations. If that was not the case (ie: safety issues, maintenance procedures etc) I would be very afraid.

Anyway, let me explain something to you. If your supervisor tells you that you are only entitled one meal per 24hr period. You can tell him to get bent. Also tell him to specify the regulation where that particular STUPIDITY came from.

I know most of this makes no sense, but it doesn't really have to. These are just snapshots of my current assignment.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -