<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Monday, November 15, 2004

I'm still in the Army.

For those of you that were wondering. You might have thought I disappeared. Went "AWOL" or maybe "MIA". I'm in the Army now so I can use abbreviations and acronyms like that.

If anyone was wondering what the Army was like, maybe I can give you some brief insight. It's cool. Thanks come again. Alright I'm kidding! I love my job. I just don't love the people I work with. In fact, I might even hate them. Let me give you some advice if you ever consider joining the Army. If you can, join as an officer. Starting out as enlisted truly sucks, especially if you are a bit older like myself. My IQ points are leaps and bounds above my peers and co-workers. My ASVAB score and GT score are at the very minimum 15pts higher than the closest contender. So I am destined to deal with what in my opinion are stupid people. Which reminds me, have you ever heard a stupid person say "I hate stupid people"? lol!

My day in a nutshell:
0630 / PT formation.
0715 / Get home and change, shower, whatever.
0900 / Work.
1130 / Go to lunch.
1300 / Work
1700 / Go home (unless I have to work late, which has happened more than 3x)

It's not a bad gig. More later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -