<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Thursday, February 12, 2004

U.S. Soldier Charged in Al Qaeda Sting.

Yahoo! News - U.S. Soldier Charged in Al Qaeda Sting: "A U.S. National Guardsman in Washington state has been charged with trying to pass military secrets to the militant group al Qaeda after being caught in a sting operation, military officials said on Thursday. "

This guy is in for a world of hurt, misery, pain, embarassment, and probably ultimately some form violent death in prison. Not surprisingly, he's a muslim convert with ill-placed allegiance. I guess it wasn't enough to feel belonging with the greatest country in the world. The brotherhood and friendships he gained through the military must not have been enough for him either. Maybe greed and monetary gain overwhelmed his concience? Maybe he misinterpreted his new god's messages? Maybe he was angry with his commanders or someoneon in his unit and he's going to show them what's up? It doesn't matter. He's fucked.

As a side note, I routinely avoid cussing on my blog, even though I cuss frequently in "real life" I don't think everyone can appreciate the language as much as myself. So I refrain. However, I believe that traitors deserve death, and I could not resist such harsh language. If I met this man on the street I would not think twice about beating the bejesus out of him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -