<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

So there are just a few weeks remaining before I ship out. I have no second thoughts. I feel like this chapter of my life is in fast forward. Try compacting 6 months of your life into 4 weeks and you will begin to understand how I feel. I'm completely changing tracks. It's hard to kill all your forward momentum and change directions. Don't mistake this as a complaint. I'm extremely excited and looking forward to my new life. Sometimes I think that I should have joined up when I was 18. I would be a pilot already. Regret and dismay try to squeeze their way into my psyche but I usually kick their ass right back out. I know that now I am prepared for this new journey.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -