<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

OpinionJournal - Extra: "When intellectuals tell me how much they hate President Bush and how stupid they think he is, I know that he excelled at the crucial form of learning whose importance I didn't fully appreciate when I was in college. It sank in only years later as I watched people in business do wonders by drawing on their personal relationships, much as scientists do wonders by marshaling knowledge that is more abstract. This focus on personal relationships may be the key to the president's success--and to why so many intellectuals disdain him. "

This is a short, and good article on Bush Jr and a little insight to his leadership, it's an opinion of course but I think it's a great read. If you are conservative read it with an open mind and try not to form an opinion in the first sentence. If you are liberal read it with an open mind and try to not form an opinion in the first sentence.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -