<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Idiots.

So I was driving down a residential alley last night, and I first noticed a police car moving from right to left. Then as I get to the end of the ally my eye is following the police car and I am just about to the ally driveway and I notice an astro minivan moving from left to right. I am still looking left as to make sure there are no more cars coming, and i proceed to pull out of the alley onto the street. Then my GF makes a loud surprised gasping sound so I slam on my brakes! I almost hit this mexican guy. I didn't really feel bad.

Where was he? He was to my right. Keep in mind, he's on the wrong side of the road traveling right to left and I'm looking left because thats where the cars are coming from. Then, the fgr actually has the gall to say "Pendejo!" which loosely translated means "fucker" in spanish. I had to resist the urge to get out an A) pound his face into a puddle and B) give him a good lecture (in english) about the rules of the road.

But alas! I could not, dare not, and would not... I don't want to do anything that might threaten my ship date.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -