<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I was watching something on TV last night, I think it was on comedy central. Yes I love that channel. Anyway, there was a comment made about Bush Jr. and what kind of President he is. It went something like "Internationally, Bush is amazing. He really takes care of business. Domestically.. he's so so.". I found this statement to be mostly true. "Maybe we need two presidents, because there really is just too much for one person to handle". In this, I agree somewhat but it's not possible to have two presidents.

My thoughts are that Bush has turned his focus more toward Domestic issues now that his international agenda has momentum. I think that if he is re-elected and I sure as hell hope he is, we will see many domestic changes and see the deficit and budget come back down to earthly levels.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -