<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I was watching something on Comedy Central last night and it had me cracking up more than Xtreme Elimination on Spike TV. If you have not had a chance to check out the Daily Show, definitely check it out.

Anyway, I was watching "Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn" and there was a skit about God vs Allah. Man it was so hilarious. He asked God and Allah if there was anything they could agree on and they both said simultaneously "Jews suck!". lol. I probably wouldn't find that funny if I was a practicing jew, and I might even try to sue the show because that seems to be quite trendy right now. There was another part where God pulled out the Koran and there was lable on the front that said "Surgeon Generals warning: Practicing Islam can cause death and no birth rate". lol!

Just gives you an idea of how edgy and abrasive this show is. lol..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -