<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Friday, February 20, 2004

I feel like crap.

I don't know why. I have been trying to figure it out for the last few days though and here is what I have narrowed it down to. Eating and Sleeping.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not eating a bunch of crap food everyday. I think I'm just not eating enough, and not eating enough good food. My breakfasts have been poor. A good example of my typical breakfast would be half a cup of oatmeal or cream of wheat. I weighed about 180Ib's a few weeks ago, and now I'm down to about 175. Maybe half a cup just isn't enough. Lunch is usually fine, and so is dinner. However, this is a big change from how I was previously eating. I basically ate all day long, apples, oranges, raisans, almonds, hazel nuts, sushi etc. I can see now that the human body cannot feel it's best on 3 lame meals a day.

I don't understand what is going on with my sleeping. I think I'm just not sleeping well. I wake up tired and I am lately incredibly sore in the neck and back area. I often find myself sitting up in bed at 3am wondering when it's going to be 7am. These cannot be good signs but I can't figure out why it's happening.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -