<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Monday, February 02, 2004

BodyPure: alternative health detox via sap sheets - Clean your system of toxins

I have been experimenting with these pads for two days now. I recommended them to a friend (and still do) however I wanted to test them out myself. I suspect that I am full of toxins (more than the avg person) due to many health problems as a child including but not limited to Asthma. I wore a patch on each foot for one night, when I removed the patch it was BLACK. The pads started out white. I wore them again on the following night and again my patches were BLACK. Keep in mind, I have also done a successful liver cleanse about a 1.5 months ago and continue to zap daily. My girlfriend wore a patch on each foot for a night and her patches were a dark brown, but spotty. Not like my solid black. Interesting!

"The following substances have been identified in the used pads through this method: benzene, isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, aluminum, cadmium, copper, lead, mercury, nickel, thallium, arsenic, asbestos, DAB dye, fast green dye, sudan black dye and PCB (plastic byproduct)."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -