<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Monday, February 23, 2004

14 days.

People keep asking me if I'm nervous. I answer with a short "no". Then I ask myself, am I nervous? People will insist that I must be nervous and I'm either lying or I just don't realize it. I'm sure it's possible to be nervous or anxious without realizing it, but I don't think that is the case for me. There are alot of things weighing on my mind, but I don't think they are what most people would think they are. The biggest worry I have is "will I fail?". IS that nervousness? I often wonder if I will get a leadership position. Do I even want one? Am I capable of fulfilling that type of responsibility? With all the questions going through my mind and the minds of others, there is only one sure answer.

I will know in 14 days.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -