<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Thursday, January 22, 2004



What's my name again?




Yahoo! News - Dean Jokes About 'Screeching' in Iowa: "His performance has been widely lampooned on the Internet, and late-night talk shows, but it could also be a serious problem for his campaign, reinforcing his image among some as an 'angry' candidate who does not have the temperament to be president. "

No surprise. This guy is such a fgn tard. How do people like this even make it into politics? Oh that's right... politicians are scum that lie and cheat their way to the top.. well that makes much more sense.

""I have my warts. I sometimes say things that get me in trouble,"

I bet he does. Maybe he should stop bangin' two dollar whores on the side. We'll never know the truth to that, since the "honest" man won't unseal his records.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -