<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Tongue Tied: "Public schools in Nashville have stopped posting honor rolls because to do so might make underachievers feel bad,"

> I was waiting for this to appear on the web where I Could reach it easily. This makes me sick. Screw the little lazy pricks! If they feel bad for not getting on Honor Role, maybe they should stop futzing around and start studying. fg!

"After a couple of parents complained that their children might be ridiculed for not making the list, lawyers for the school district said releasing the honor rolls might violate privacy laws."

> These parents need to be quietly removed from society. I'm willing to bet all my candy that they are liberals. I wonder, is it that the parents are worried the kids will be embarrassed, or is it that the parents are embarrassed that their kids are lazy incompetent fools?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -