<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Friday, January 23, 2004

No respect.

Sometimes I wonder what the hell is not going through people's minds. I say that because obviously they don't think before the say or act so clearly there is nothing going through their heads.

Last night went from peaceful to chaotic to long in about a 1min timespan at about 3am.

I woke up to the sound of my lower neighbor asking quite loudly "are you pissing on my car?". Now, when you wake up from a deep slumber to a question like that you have to ask yourself if you are still sleeping.

I quickly come to my senses and imagine that he's speaking to some passers-by. This particular neighbor has an excellent view of the alley where I park my bike and my GF usually parks her car. So I begin to think that maybe he's talking to some guys in the alley.

Long story short, the upstairs corner neighbors who overlook the alley way were having a party. Two morons decided it would be a good idea to not only piss over the balcony onto my neighbors car, but to also throw up on it. WTF? I was surprised he didn't go out there and beat the living hell out of whoever it was that was doing it.

So the cops came, and made those neighbors wash the car!

I love justice

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -