<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Thursday, January 29, 2004

I hate moving.

Ok so I'm all finished moving. You know, at first glance it just didnt' seem like we had alot of sh|t. In fact if you check my earlier blogs you will see that the living room was packed in about 30min. The living room wasn't the problem. The bedroom, the bathroom and the kitchen were spewing boxes like a Peter North video. Non stop. Where did all this crap come from?

Long story short, at 2am last night, with the last truckload of C R A P, I concluded that we have too much CRAAAPPP. I can't tell if it's my crap or her crap but it's definitely crap. I'm exhausted, hungry, cranky, and not looking forward to organizing or unpacking.

Because I'm shipping out in 39 days we had to move from a 1bed apartment into a BEDROOM...at her mom's! Ugh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -