<$BlogRSDURL$>

You'd be surprised.

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

First of all, I own you. Yes, my nickname is so killer that you cannot even step up to it. (Well, yes, partly because it IS poop on a stick and, well, poop is smelly and kind of gross. *shrug*) Second of all, well, let me just get it out there now and say that John Kerry is a terd, Jimmy...errr...Steven....errr....Jimmmy Dean (or whatever his name is) is a crazy psycho, and basically, teh Dems have no candidate.

Do everyone a favor, read Ayn Rand and start infecting the minds of the youth (14-19 is prim age IMO) with the Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged, Anthem may be a good primer. Ummm.....I think that's all I am going to rant about right now. Other than that, I think I will start typing "teh" instead of "the" because that's how I type anyhow more often than not. Guess I should learn to type with hands on Home Row, etc...blahblahblah. Poop on a stick.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -